View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:52 PM   #17
smokehouse

Re: New to me 78 burb

Ordered these the other day for the brake job. I would like to spring for the wilwood calipers in the front if i can talk my wife into them. I've already ordered shoes and cyl. for the rear. I'll have to see which master cyl and booster i want to go with. I believe what I have is the 11" booster. When i bleed the brakes i wonder how i bleed the brake controller because it has brake fluid going to it. I've also ordered the poly bushings for the control arms. I'm just trying to gather everything up so when i'm ready i can do it all at one time. I'm debating wither to bag the front or not. i don't want to go up and down all day i just want to get that perfect stance that i want. i would hate to order the wrong springs and still have that gap that i hate. this way i can set the bag exactly were i want it and just leave it at that.
On the back i was thinking a flip kit with a raised hanger not a lowered hanger so that would help with the rear being lower than the front. I will at least have helper bags in the rear so when i'm towing. But i'm still debating on the front end part.
Attached Images

smokehouse is offline   Reply With Quote