View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #7
special-K
Special Order

Re: HeavyMetalChevy Trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIDESIDE72 View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by WIDESIDE72
I sent you $6, where are the 4 belts? You never answered PM or email!

Steve

dude... I was sending you the belts FOR FREE to try to be a nice guy... You yourself admitted that you read the post wrong. It was for buckles and retracts...Then you go on my "problem" forum acting like I misled you...People on here are riding donkeys backwards. Your FREE belts will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks Duane
What is the point in triple posting this? To me it looks like you misread the listing,he was making good anyway,and now you're mad he didn't. Was the ad for compete seat belt sets or partial? I don't know,but after reading all three posts saying the exact same thing,it looks like he doesn't really owe you anything. Maybe you should post more info while you're at it so we can see what your gripe is. Is this really over $6?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote