View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #14
GMCJOE

Re: s10 4x4 pic request

To see these trucks lifted you should visit ZR2USA.com The 94 S10 is kind of a bastard child of the s10's it was a in between phase of truck. New body style, and some old components still ran thru out the vehicle. The drive train is ultimately the same as a 93, though you could have a 4L60E or a 700r4 transmission(not much difference). Suspension is almost like the 95, but there are slight differences. 95's was just a improved suspension, I guess they didn't like the initial design. That is why when you look at buying a lift kit for them, you on find company's selling 95 on up, or 93 prior. You can lift them, but you have to fabricate a few components to make them work. Or just do a body lift. The ZR2 website has a lot of in site on the s-10's.

If you want to lift it, I suggest a body lift and crank the T-bars a few turns equally on each side. Then have it aligned immediately afterwards.

I had a 94 Zr2, loved the truck. Rebuilt the suspension completely. Left it all stock though, after doing tons of research. Thought about doing a lift kit on it, discovered it would be a hassle. Ended that thought process and moved on. That is a pic of it.
Attached Images

1969 GMC SWB-350 SBC 700R4
2013 Ram 2500 CC Laramie Longhorn Edition-6.7 PPEI EFI Live CSP5 5” ProFlo Exhaust
GMCJOE is offline   Reply With Quote