View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 11:58 PM   #1351
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: Junkyard Jimmy Super Low Buck Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyrides View Post
From what a few people told me is that it was made by hickey but not sure about that
Could be. I can't remember if I found a label on mine or not. Seems like I did but that's ancient history now. Hope yours is in better shape than mine was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
A big Congrats.
One of them shops has gotta be a paint booth.
One of them may get a redneck paint booth put in it. Donovan insists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynee View Post
Congrats, that place has a ton of potential.
Posted via Mobile Device
Lots of potential. Every day I get a little more done, and find a little more to do. At some point I'll be able to really make progress. Maybe I'll start a build thread in the alternative tinkerings section!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeZ View Post
That looks like the perfect place for you Mike, can't wait to see what you do with it!
I have some common sense ideas like geothermal heat with possibly adding solar and using that for the future shop also. And some far out ideas, like digging a pond out (not really nutty) but using the excavated dirt to build a little dirt oval track around the pond. And turning my driveway into a single lane 1/8 mile drag strip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
Lots of room for hiding toys Mike...awesome
No need to hide them. Connie doesn't care what I drag home. I just got most of the lean to cleaned out on the back side of the 3 car garage. Room there for another car for a total of 7 garage stalls!
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote