View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 11:52 PM   #4
Hart_Rod

I ordered the same set, the boxes arrived fairly quickly. A week or two later I started going through the boxes looking at everything and realized that the lower control arms weren't even in the box! Called them up and they sent me the lower arms. A couple of weeks later, I started to get ready to install them and noticed that one of the bushings on the lower control arm was mushroomed and not pushed in all the way allowing for 3/8 inch slop in the cross shaft. Called them again on a FRI (spoke to "Jason") told him that I wanted them to send me another good lower arm and then I would send back the defective arm. A week later, no arm, called them up (Jason again) told him I hadn't received the arm yet. He told me that I was supposed to send the other arm back first. I told him to send me another arm (again) and I would then send the defective arm back. He said OK, well a week later, still no ARM. So, I'm with XXL, quality is starting to suck, service is starting to suck and prices have always sucked. I think I will buy elsewhere for my next set of bags.

Rob
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote