View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #31
piecesparts
Parts and more parts

Re: LMC -- What's up???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce_0 View Post
I know this is an old thread... but I have to voice my EXTREME displeasure with LMC as well. I have made 2 large orders for my rebuilt. The first one had damaged float for the under the bed gas tank, however I was able to "make it work". Now a dash pad that I ordered had damage to the internal mounts. A semi trained chimp would have known the product had a factory defect. With that said, after already paying 250.00 for shipping to Canada on a 550.00 order, I am not about to pay for shipping to send it back to them then pay for them to ship it back. Lately from everything I have been hearing is that seem they send their damaged goods to Canada because they know we will not pay for the returns. I consider it a pricey learing experiance. I have had luck with other companies in the US that are will even break an order up and ship it USPS.... HUGE SAVINGS.

- J
I am guessing that all of the outlets for truck parts are getting them from the same Overseas sources. You get the quality that you pay for. I found some good items at LMC and I have found some real fitment issues from them. The overseas sheetmetal is a lot thinner than the original, but there is no real source otherwise. I save on shipping, because they are just down the highway from me.
piecesparts is offline   Reply With Quote