View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 07:22 PM   #207
joedoh

Re: 1941 1/2 ton project Hannah

oh they wear out! the last truck worked great until it didnt.

had a loose spot on the windshield rubber so I took it out and used some more urethane on it. made a plastic tool for the rear window seal out of an old lawnmower gas tank and bought a bead lock tool. the back window is in but not bead locked.

IMG_9651 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_9652 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

nice guy came by for the cab I was selling, he brought some parts for partial trade and of course his 280zx 5spd powered 46 panel. great guy, offered him some metal work for a broken rear hinge.

IMG_9669 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_9670 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_9672 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_9673 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_9674 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

going to maybe use that nice bumper on this truck, its nicer than the one I have for it. the rest is just swap meet fodder.

finished the farmer repair. couldnt move it as much as it really needed but its enough.

IMG_9675 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

did the taillights. everything is easy with the time machine.

IMG_9676 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_9677 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

neighbor popped by with a 50 chevy horn button he found in his garage. I love that guy, what a great neighbor and friend. I have a picture of him in a tree maybe 25 ft up. he just turned 70!

IMG_9678 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

and lastly, built the door latch dooleybopper that broke the first time I opened the passenger door. sure they are available for like 6 bucks, but what the hell right? I was in the garage and it was a beautiful day.

IMG_9679 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_9680 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

I did some other stuff nothing particularly noteworthy though.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote