View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 09:15 PM   #189
joedoh

Re: Project "Bickle" 1948 1/2 ton 4.3 4l60e

thanks marc, it came out just ok. I am thinking of wet sanding it a bit and spraying another coat, or maybe some clear. needs to sit a bit more, dont want the solvent problems I always seem to have with rattle cans.

mongo, I dont know why it takes multiple sprays, but it does!

working half time, did a bunch. fixed the rust in the windshield channel, laid some kitty hair on the replacement cowl, put the shifter cable piece in the floor, more and more and more without pics. got the oil pressure sender and the dizzy back in, installed the dash side HVAC unit. its amazing to me how neatly that fits, it ducks under the cowl vent mechanism and then beside it too, like it was made for it? even the heater hoses fit.

got the front clip installed 100%, rad has 3/4 inch to the rad core, and the trans lines will line up too. perfect!

I didnt forget the drivers side bracket for 1/2 tons, this was a 2 ton cab and didnt have it.

we finished the rental for mom and were planning to start the shop refurb. here is a shot of the finished place with the garage door installed and new deck and paint. thats mom with her new basset.

but like I said earlier we got a call about the place across the street for sale, so that is what we did instead. haha. you can see moms place across the street.

we finished the paperwork now we just need to wait for closing, she wants to move out maybe the first or second week of july.

my daughter flies in tomorrow afternoon, should be a fun 10 days!
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote