View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #174
knomadd

Re: Knomadd '71 SWB C-10

Well, I've got to shake down some electrical gremlins with my turn signals, but otherwise she's running great. I've got a pile of parts growing now so I'll need some cooler weather to get outside and start wrenching. May need to buy some new tools to help make life easier too.

I now have my AC waiting to be installed, air bags for all 4 corners, PorterBuilt 1" forward series LCAs, front sway bar from ADDCO for the PB LCAs, upper bag plates for the front, upper cups for the rear (no notch in this frame...plan to tow in the future), Schrader valves for now, until I make it further through my priority list on both vehicles and the house. I have the under hood filler panels for the grille to core support area, and I still need to patch the bed floor from the old fuel cell and go have the liner resprayed.

I'm also working on my GTO. Just replaced my valve covers to a finned aluminum cover. Check my sig for that thread. I think I've got pics uploaded. I have an electronic ignition conversion from Pertronix and have a Tripower set-up that I'm getting ready to swap in. Still have a few things to do to it before I can make the swap though. I have new Dakota Digital VHX gauges and a complete AAW harness for the Goat as well.

Too much to do, too much heat/humidity, not enough time.

C/10 Club Texas member
1971 Chevy C10 "Brutus" SWB Fleetside 2016 6.0L (L96) 6L90E (driver/project)
1965 Pontiac GTO "Royal Goat" 400/TH400 w/AC (my baby)
knomadd is offline   Reply With Quote