View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #991
brossow
Amateur Rust Fighter

Re: Boss 338 Wheels **GROUP BUY**

Update from Colin:

Quote:
I have another update for the board. Three more orders have been completely filled which leaves just the chrome wheel orders outstanding. The good news is the fronts are available, and being held in the warehouse right now for this group purchase. The problem is the rears are now out of stock, and since Marcus is no longer working for AEW the ones he stashed for me have been sold to other customers, they expect a delivery of more chrome rears to the warehouse tomorrow (Friday). But as we have all seen, I wouldn't hold my breath. This is good news for jugernot, he is waiting for chrome fronts only. The other two waiting for chrome wheels are waiting for a complete set.

I would also encourage clarification to the board members to remember that AEW corporate doesn't have any of your order information. These orders are being filled through my business, and through the warehouse facility I am in contact with. The drop ship information on the wheels doesn't enter the corporate office system until the wheels are located, billed out, and shipped. Calling the corporate office, emailing the corporate office, or any variation of that will not get anything accomplished. They can either contact myself via email or through the company phone number I provided or if absolutely necessary contact Ruben at the warehouse I'm working with. I discourage contacting Ruben as he's working on the wholesale side and his job isn't to be in contact with retail customers, but that option is there if necessary.

Thank you,

Colin
HID Solutions
http://hid-solutions.com

'72 Chevy SWB stepside - [ Build Thread ]
'79 ChevMC SWB fleetside - [ Build Thread ]
'64 Chevy SWB fleetside & '66 Chevy SWB stepside (waiting in the wings...)