Thread: Rat repair.
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 01:46 AM   #155
swamp rat

Re: Rat repair.

So while I'm waiting on shocks i hire an upholstery shop to install my new seat cover and foams, This guy is a Chevy truck nut but he's quite a way's up north, i decided to let him do the install instead of trying to do it my self, so i drive up, drop it all off, he calls and said its done so i go back up to get it only to find that the cover was not made properly, the spacing on the inserts is off as well as the insert width from top to bottom and gets progressively worse from driver to passenger side.

I emailed the vender with the pictures and he said he would take care of it, but I'm pretty bummed because I'm out the money for the guy to install it, i would have rather he called and said there is a problem and stopped the install, but he finished it so i payed him, besides, i should have laid the seat cover out and inspected it first.

What can i do??? Keep pressing forward i guess but i'm really tired of setbacks, I need to get over these 3 hurdles pretty soon.

I'm to the point that i may just hire someone to repair my rust problems, the good about that is i know one guy who has a pretty good rep here in my area and this forum, and one of the local vendors also has someone he recommends too so i have a couple possible avenues to try when the time comes.
Attached Images

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote