View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 02:06 AM   #42
bL.A.zer90045

Re: My 4wd to 2wd Conversion

Hell ya!!! NiCE progress!!! Looks awesome.you know this L.A. Boy got mad questionsfirst off,what did you do bout the rear mounted gas tank?did you leave it where it was originaly? im waiting to get my profit back on one of my frameoff builds(87 Elco)you know us L.A. boys love our g-bodys & then its off to the pull-n-pay for the collecting of the nessasary parts for swap.the yard has about 13 complete 2wd longbed c10 trucks ranging from 74-85.now will ANY of these years work for the swap? Is it possible to pm me a "parts needed" list?I want to use mine as a "show-hauler" for my 87mcss frameoff build also currently in the works.what hangars would you go with for the rear the 2w or 4w,im gonna be running 24" irocs(im an L.A. Boy what can I say thanks,and if you need any 89-91 front end parts(rad support,grille,lights,etc) hit me up as theres always a good lot of them at the yard and there real reasonable and I could ship as I have done on numerous times for members on other sites ship through greyhound.are you planning to swap out those mirrors?! lol I personally h8 that style! if you interested in a set from a 90 burban(black) lmk and ill shoot them to you for the shipping.cant wait for the updates!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
bL.A.zer90045 is offline   Reply With Quote