View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #26
Dan in Pasadena

Re: Dan's '46 - Some Small Stuff Done Today.

Justcuz,
I agree with you guys about posting separate threads for the reaosns stated. It's just too hard to find info about a specific thing if it's buried in a thread with a title that doesn't steer you there.

I am ordering a one piece fiberglas headliner from Chev's of the 40's today. I now have all the trim needed to hold it and have sprayed it all semi gloss black. I'm debating going to get some S.S. clutch head screws (to use throughout the cab) or will more of the same button head, zinc plated Phillips I already have do just fine?

Later, when I do the thread I'll title it "41-46 Chevy Pickup Headliner Install" or something like that so it is easy to do a search on for others. With that title, if someone adds to it later with say...COE info, the title is still likely to come up in a "headliner" search.

Justcuz, if you know where the chassis of your truck is, aren't you ever tempted to get it back and put a new body on it? 73-87 bodies are dirt cheap on CL these days. What projects; if any, do you currently have in work?
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote