Thread: movie trucks
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 08:50 AM   #132
special-K
Special Order

Re: movie trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach-Burban View Post
New TV series coming out "starring" a '72 GMC Suburban 4x4 as the Tribal Police Patrol Vehicle. The interior shot even shows a glimpse of the intact original headliner with bows! *Disclaimer* I am not an expert in identifying exact years of '67 to '72 trucks (especially GMC), but I could see it had a "glue-on" rearview mirror...so? Also...I'm not affiliated with this show, but I might give it a watch just because of the Suburban!!!

Woody
By the mirror and grille you got it right with being a '72. The door mirrors are 67-70, so been some reassembly action on that one. I sure do like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by '68OrangeSunshine View Post
Ouch.
Yeah. Drop the clutch and roll back, THEN work on the battery cables. He must've not known that track was active and assumed it was a dead line. Easy for me to say, but I wasn't there.
No, he knew it was active. It's obviously an in use track just by looking at it. But any local would know and I am sure that fool is a local. He was looking for his buddies.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote