View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #4
rotduke98

Re: Dont buy hedman headers part #69010

I heard back from hedman today, I guess i was hoping they would care just a little bit more, this is what they said......

Hello Jeremy :

I am in charge of all fitment issues regarding our products, and oversee all warranty situations. Tim has briefed me on your situation in detail. We are sorry you are encountering a problem with the fitment of this hedder on your vehicle. This issue has been round tabled by our entire tech staff, as well as our lead fabricator. We do not know why this vehicle is not providing the clearance necessary for the 69010 hedders. The sales history of this part number is virtually flawless, with no documented fitment issues to date.

All of here at Hedman are car enthusiasts, so we understand your frustration. The reality of the situation is that for whatever reason, sometimes parts do not fit. Obviously, we want our hedders on your truck, however in this case, it appears that is not going to happen. We have tried all available sources to try and explain why this one vehicle is experiencing problems, but unfortunately there is no explanation that we can find. You are welcome to create any posting you like, however, keep in mind negative postings are not received well if they are not fair and accurate. We do not feel any negative postings on Hedman Hedders are deserved in this situation as we have tried to assist you as best we could with the information you have provided us.

At this point, I would recommend having the hedders returned back to your point of purchase for credit. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I genuinely hope your project finds its way to a successful completion.

Thank you,
David Czaplicki
Hedman Hedders
rotduke98 is offline   Reply With Quote