View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 01:07 AM   #9
71C10Guy

Re: A/C comp control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro299 View Post
Like i said. There is a switch. It's operated off the end of the cable that also operates the flapper. No cycling. Simple on/off. Available from Brothers (ACS6772) and probably others.
Ah, thank you, I misunderstood. This is great, but on the other hand more hard to reach **** I gotta replace .
Right now I'm in the process of trying to figure out what the **** the PO did to the wiring, I haven't been neat by any standards but this **** looks like a christmas tree! there's wires split to two wires with splits on those and so on. I'd say 50% don't go anywhere and 75% of those are hot with exposed wire. I gotta fix this **** somehow. The underside of my dash looks like someone just took a foot wide bundle of random wires, connectors, and splitters and shoved it up under there. It's a miracle my truck hasn't burned down yet.
Also half my fuse box is unpowered, I used a wire to jump the top to the bottom and I currently have about 5 things running on the ACC outlet that should have dedicated wires . Oh and this morning while working on the wiring I gave the truck some gas to keep it from stalling and the throttle cable retainer broke. Just one thing after another.

PS: everyone else thanks so much for your input!
71C10Guy is offline   Reply With Quote