Thread: TA_C10: Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 08:22 PM   #568
TA_C10

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronald_70GMC View Post
Wow those gauges are awesome!
They have enough colors you can choose from to either switch depending on your mood, or the color of truck interior you want to match lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scurry67 View Post
Dang man, looking good. You make it look easy! I'm pretty intimidated by the wiring harness honestly. Any advice before I jump into it as far as videos or good reads to study up on???
YES! Plan everything wiring first.. I mean everything. Especially if you want to add anything modern into it. And that bulkhead connector. Huge deal. I will have more info on that later. But I was able to use this forum and ls1swap forum for everything I needed to research. Good example is the 3 fan relay diagram. Nobody had one that I could find that integrated the AC trinary trigger. So between MDPotter and myself we built these. MDPotter has the GM diagram modified and I just customized mine on paper but this is the first one made that I know of. Huge thanks to MDPotter btw for his collaboration on this.

I have made a ton of diagrams for everything I did so if anybody wants them let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post

Hey don't worry about it! He gave the all clear so I figure we can all just bring our junk to him! You know how it is after you do it once, the next time is easy and goes way faster. I bet with a steak dinner and a case of his favorite beverage he should be able to knock out our trucks in an afternoon. All we need is a shopping list and a date from you TA_C10!
Hahaha! Yeah bro money is all you need and after the virus came out I switched from Corona to dos Equis!

"It's only money".
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote