View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #54
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: CPP again....I'll never learn ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcsr View Post
The fan kit was just an example. We do sell other items but not on your scale at all. I understand your problems are much greater due to the scale of the operations but the principles still apply whether its one item or 3000 items.

My personal experience with your company was when I purchased a front sway bar kit for my 72 Chevy. It arrived as an open box resealed. The mounting hardware was for the front but the bar was for the rear sway bar kit. I called to get it resolved and was told I didn't know how to install it.

After some conversation I convinced the sales man to go measure the front in a box in your inventory, turns out mine was 6 inches or so to narrow. In order for me to get a front sway bar I ended up having to order a rear with a front bar in the box. It took 4 weeks to get it straightened out.

The thing that irritated me the most was blaming me and saying I didn't know how to install it even after I told them it was to short. I had been in the auto business at that point just over 40 years. It was not an experience I will repeat. The good part is I have not had any quality issues with the kits but its not enough to make me buy again.
Dave i knew that was just an example and your story would have made me a bit aggitated! Its funny when you work at a top notch place like CPP and there product fits so nice, thats always default #1 to think its installation error which is a total bozo nono!
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote