View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #61
benoit454
Chris

Re: My 88 buildup on a tight budget

will do, should get the paint done on the bottom side soon and have plenty of pics then. I been too busy with other crap to get on the truck all year, now it's crunch time, had to have the cab corners done by the end of sept. for inspection, but it's only visual, no rust holes big enough to catch a finger on. I just figured might as well do everything I want while I got it apart.

So far paint the bottom side, put it all back together, install my stainless rocker trim, adjust my valves, and run a new modulator line to my trans. I know alot of ppl don't like the stainless rocker trim, but I do and I've had it since christmas of last year, waiting to put it on until I get the cab corners done.

Later on I have to do the front fender for sure, gonna try to find another hood and build myself a cowl hood for it, paint that, paint the visor, using good auto paint like my cab corners instead of cheap krylon like the visor and hood scoop is now. Not sure what else maybe build me a tonneau cover, and one day repaint the whole truck. Like to tint my windows and dye the rest of my interior pieces black as well.

GIT R DONE!!!!!!

Check out all our rides,
http://www.cardomain.com/id/benwa454
benoit454 is offline   Reply With Quote