View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 06:01 PM   #35
painterljp

Re: WTB Leveling mats in real good shape

They are supposed to send me samples. They finally called me back today. The samples are gonna be awhile due to skeleton crews working. . But in meantime I need some pretty specific measurements as I do not have a blazer. Wide and length of original mats and the measurements of the rib pattern on the underside like they are 2inches apart each one or whatever the measurements wind up to be. 1 7/8? . Are the ribs all same size and the overall thickness the mats is supposed to be. So width x height x length. Widest point. Shouldnt be to difficult. Cause guy told me they make them for toyotas dodge ford Van's, etc. So if we find one with the right spacing we could cut them down to fit. But finding the correct rib pattern will be trial and error. Once we have measurements of rib pattern should be able to match up somewhat closely. If all this makes sense to you all. So we all need to look at all our friends and family's truck to see what bed floor pattern matches the best. Or hell just go shopping at local car dealer with a tape measure. Let me know dimensions when you get a chance.
painterljp is offline   Reply With Quote