View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 02:47 AM   #2788
sdwolff98
Turning Wrenches Daily

Re: How about some pics of 67-72 Part II

well after not having a pickup for a few months the wifes decided we needed one lol....... This one might become my sons IF and I MEAN IF he works on her lol. If not she is mine . Was surfing craiglists for a couple of weeks with 1 k budget authorized by the wifey lol. Wel stumbled across this ole girl in a guys driveway he was asking 800$ he said it ran and drove but had some issues.... Well went over and took a look at the ole girl fired her up after 1 pump of the carb... NICE!! Nice lil chevy 350 off in her with a th350 trans... Brand spankin new demon carb perched off on top lol..... did a walk around and as I thought no way in heck could drive it home without brake lights turn signals etc...... Well after thinking about it texted the guy offering him 500 which after discussion with the wife and the son (who is interested or so he says in the truck)... He promptly replied back no I cant sell it for that much. oh ok! go on about life and start looking at other rigs in the chevy/gmc family around the 1k down price range..... NExt day working at my side nursing job and I get a call from a number I don't recognize?? Well answer the phone and the lady on the other end says 500$ come n git her!!! I want her outta my yard my husband has too many toys and I told him it goes or else!!!!. Got very excited at this this point called the wife and told her the truck was a go!

Get down there the next day met with the guys wife got the title handed her 500$ and she asked how I was going to get her home. I told her well since the lights don't work and me being safety minded told her I would have it towed........ Welp she had it towed for free by her AAA auto service told em I was doing some work on the truck for them lol. 125 bucks saved lol

Here she is as my sons calls her TITAN because of the seafoam green paint job factory..

Sean
Attached Images

1964 GMC I1500 2wd (my baby) 8.1 allison 6 spd conversion Aka Smurf http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=438342
2016 Ram Big Horn 4WD parts hauler
2010 Chevy HHR wife new car after the circled problem blew up!!!
1981 Ram D150 /6 auto Wife's sunday driver

Living outside Gladewater Texas now working in Longview at the hospital there

future project toys:
1966 Chevy K14 carryall aka Smurfette future project 283/auto overdrive http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=551867