View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 01:33 PM   #21
NONHOG

Re: Camping/adventure van

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Ashley View Post
I'm not into camping anymore but I'm enjoying following your thread. I like what you are doing with the van. BTW, I'm sure this has been addressed on your van by now, but there was a problem with the coil wire routing that would cause a no-start condition back when these van were newer. There was a service bulletin regarding the problem but it caused me a lot of aggravation until I found out about it.
We are just getting started in camping, so lots to work out. Mrs. Nonhog said she is up for several years of Roof Top Tent camping. (well see how that plays out) if we get a few years it will be worth it. Planning an outing with Sillyoldman and my sister soon.

Hard to believe but GM covered under warranty the coil wire rerouting(inspection?) maybe its more of a recall?

Got the vent installed yet to wire it in. Fixed my RH regulator so it works now.
More blue tape fab at the Nonhog shop. Spent an hour reaching a bolt through where a giant rivet was last go around. This time I had a better idea!
Attached Images