View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

6 Lug Rear Discs With 15" Wheels

This set of brackets will allow you to have rear disc brakes on your 6 x 5.5 bolt pattern ’64-’87 GM truck 10 and 12 bolt rear differentials, and be able to run 15" wheels. This rear disc conversion is completely bolt on with one exception. The drum/wheel register will need machined down to approximately 3.06”. I do recommend upgrading to ½” wheel studs at this time, but it isn’t absolutely necessary for the installation. The rotors used with these brackets as well as the calipers are easily found at your local auto parts supplier. The basic application for the rotors is '88-'98 K1500 Silverado or Suburban front rotors. The calipers used on this conversion are referred to as the D369 calipers. These are also found on the '88-'98 K1500's as well as the C1500's. A complete parts list with part numbers is included with the brackets.

The cost on this set of brackets with installation hardware is $179.50. Satin black powder coating is an additional $28.00. Shipping within the USA is a flat $16.25. See our website for current pricing. If you are outside of the USA, contact me for a shipping cost. For payments I accept PayPal and money orders. Credit card payments can be made thru PayPal. To place an order, post in this thread, send me a PM or send an email to captainfab454@hotmail.com, and I will give you the ordering and payment instructions and current lead time.
Attached Images

Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 05-31-2023 at 10:19 PM. Reason: shipping cost increase
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote