View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 12:07 AM   #25
4x41971SWB

Re: 1972 Blazer cst parts truck

Look at post #9 of this thread. I said I would take it if the person before me did not.
I was the sent a PM from George Moss with his number the next day on the 24th which was thanksgiving day an the day I made the deal with George and purchased it. I sent him money the following Monday. He told me he was going to be out of town for the next couple of months. If I could pick it up then. Well to make a long story short and belive me there is a lot to tell. I played hell trying to get a hold of him for several months but I was relentless in my pursuit to get a hold of him. I reached out to several other board members who helped me and have met three members who have been screwed by George for several hundrrd dollars.
If it wasn't for the help of another member who is from the same town I would have been screwed by George as well which was his full intent.
Through my searching this George Moss has been on this forum under at least one other name if not more. So if the board does not do anything about it just beware of new members from that area especially selling K5 parts.
Again I have alot more to say but this is getting long enough and everything can be confirmed by several other board members who have been on here for several years.
4x41971SWB is offline   Reply With Quote