Thread: MD Suburban metal cuts
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 03:09 PM   #15
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Suburban metal cuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madkidd007 View Post
Also I know I mentioned this before. But any chance you have anything with this area still good, both sides Ofcourse.
Josh
Gonna try to get the door opening cut tomorrow morning if rain holds off. Also while looking for something else this morning I found this floor from one of the 1st ones I cut up. I thought it was long gone. The driver side looks real nice but the passenger side needs some work on the face area. You interested in it? I could cut the entire brace off of the floor $40 plus shipping and could bundle the upper door opening in with it to save on shipping. Door cut is $25 plus shipping.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote