View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 11:24 AM   #1
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

never know what you will find

7.1 miles from the house and has been sitting in the same spot for 30 years apparently. Drove by it 100's of times and never saw it. It is in unfavorable condition but still has loads of usable parts on it. It was a pain in the rear loading since there were no rears, lol. Had to make 2 trips. 1st trip I brought the bobcat to get it out in a better position for loading. 2nd trip backed up and tilted the deck to drive up under as far as possible. Put metal U channel runners under the front spring shackles so they would not dig into the wood deck, doubled up the winch line and still ran out of battery before getting it all the way on. I am going to have to run a charging wire to the truck so that does not happen again. Glad I had my battery booster pack or I would have had to unhook from the trailer to go home and get it. Came off easy. Hooked it to a tree and drove away . Took the bobcat and set it up on saw horses so I can see what is good underneath if anything. When it was originally set where it was, it was on cinder blocks & 4x4s to keep it off the ground. The years have not been too kind and the 4x4's rotted enough it dropped it to the ground. Two large tree limbs fell across the top at some point but luckily only broke a small pc off the driver drip rail. Hatch is probably repairable If I can get the drivers side to unlatch without tearing it up further.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote