View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #62
tll74
"Junkyard Dog"

Re: Parting out 72 Suburban C10 402 TH400

Quote:
Originally Posted by capev86 View Post
If you could give me an idea of what truck freight would be.

At the very least I would like the middle seat (if it the best of the two) with the brackets from the third row, and the upholstery from the front seat to patch my front seat that needs the embossed vinyl middle piece of the lower cushion replaced. depending on your price/shipping i would consider taking the other short seat off your hands also. and what is that in the way back of the same truck...another matching seat or just blue?

also, any good headliner panels between the two trucks?
I'll check on freight once I get it in for measurements. I think if I take it apart it would go UPS or Fedx in two packages. The very back seat is out a mini van or something. Didn't pay to much attension as it was not a sub seat. The first two have no headliner panels, the third may. It is next to do after the K10. I own the truck but have not picked it up yet from the PO. The wife say's no because if I brought it home she would loose her parking spot and she is not willing to park at the bottom of the driveway which is a 1/4 mile long and up hill. With 32 trucks now to get parted I'm out of room! Be patience, it will a bit before it is in the shop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinger60 View Post
The other section is on pass. side lower section between third door and wheel well. I will roll her out this weekend take a couple pics of both the sections i need. Thanks Shawn.
Shawn, pics would be good. I'm parting out the K10 now. Actually the bumper is the first to come off. Working on it in just a few minutes.

Thanks, Tom
73 Chevelle SS 454 had since high school.
74 Camaro Z28 350 AT numbers matching, Black on Black.
73 El Camino SS 350 4sp.
70 Chevelle SS 396 4sp, number matching with LS6 454
69 Chevy C30 Car Hauler
86 K20 383 4sp 4" lift frame off restoration.
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=1b1082d3.pbw
tll74 is offline   Reply With Quote