View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 12:55 AM   #20
Rich72C10
Mr. Cheyenne

Re: Blowing "Tail Stop Park Dome" fuse w/ Brake On Then Left Turn Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich72C10 View Post
Another thing I noticed, with car off/key out, is when brake is on and I go left/right I get a little blip (blinkers flash once).
Okay new Signaler installed (from GMCPaul's) that its black with a red hazard button and proper curved/half moon connector. I wished I could say that was easy, nope - that was a pain in the rear to switch out! Thank you Andy for the upper bowl removal tip!!

The good: This Signaler from GMCPaul's is not rackety like the one I took out. Just seems better made all around (solid and not loosey). Also the "little blinker blip" I got when the Truck was Off, Brake On, Cycling left/right signal is gone. No hint of the blinkers getting power when they shouldn't.

The bad: When I have my Right signal on, as soon as I turn a little bit to the right the signaling cancels. Very odd, since I assumed I'd have a problem either with left or right not canceling, not that it cancels to fast!

'72 Chevy C10 Cheyenne *Super WHT/MED BRONZE/WHT
SBC 350 | TH350 | LWB | AC | Buddy Seats
Upgrades: Tilt | Front Sway Bar | Radio | Sliding Window | Bed Spare w/Lock
Bed Rails | Full LEDs | Courtesy Lights | Tachometer | Glovebox Lock & Light | Head Light Relays | *Upgraded Fully Super Trim
Rich72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote