View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #16
sunk99

Re: Tina, A patina 69 burb project

I was able to take the Burb to the Grand Rod run in Pigeon Forge and enjoy it a little before bringing her home and pulling her apart to send over to my buddy's to have all of the major rot cut out and replaced. My intentions are to leave as much of the original patina as possible and re-create it where panels had to be worked. It will be my first attempt at this so any pointers will be appreciated.I also picked up a 5.3 engine for it and will be addind that to my list of things to do after doing the body and paint work.I have purchased Trailblazer SS manifolds,a Boyd EFI tank and ECE mounts for the conversion so far.I also found a good radiator support,new inner fender wells and an aux. battery tray to move the battery to the drivers side.Sorry for the long delay on updates but I've been busy with work,researching info for the engine swap,life etc.I'm sure everyone knows how it goes. Also been watching everyone elses awesome builds on here and trying to retain some of the knowledge you share,Thanks by the way. Ok enough of the chatter I will share some pics now.
Attached Images

sunk99 is offline   Reply With Quote