View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #71
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Brothers strikes again

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpoindexter View Post
Please refrain from such replies. If you read the sticky posts, they explain what this area is for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I didnt read it until now. The answer is stick to facts, leave emotion out of it.

for example:

bad = I bought a whozicallit from that fkstick josh ( only name i can use safely for an example) who screwed me the f over. I paid this that n all my money was there in a day and that scum sucking sob didnt mail out my part for 3 months. Dont do business w this ahole or your gonna get bent over n done dry.

good= on sept 12 i answered a thread by josh located (insert link here) we made a deal on the whozicallit he had listed in the said link. We made arrangements for the deal and the money was paypal'd that afternoon. The parts, although in great shape, did not arrive for 3 months. There was no contact from the user, even after several PMs and emails from myself.

That gives the other party a chance to reply as well in an acceptable manner, while giving those who buy and sell a chance to make up their own minds for future purchases.

now for the disclaimer.. Josh has in no way shape or form had a bad deal with me on this site. His name was used as an example so that I would not get yelled at or whined to for using a name similar to someone else on the site, and therefore curbing the drama that was sure to follow.
that is taken from one of the sticky posts above.. with that said, a reply of the BS flag will do more harm then good. Please post in a less confrontational manner from here on out.

Thanks
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote