View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 05:05 AM   #593
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Random Covid-19 update.

Last two weeks have been hectic.

Working from home 100% sucks.

Non stop training, video conferences etc.

Being observed from afar........ not impressed with the video spying tbh.

The previous week we had a web conference of 300 people.

Mostly we are between 15-35 at a time.

Deceptive weather last week, with a distinct chill and a few days of frost early morning.

One of the things I needed to get my head around being in lockdown is that I am not getting the exercise I am used to daily.

So I now try to find 2 miles a day of random field/farm walking.

Using the Map my Walk app, it gives all sorts of info including a complete elevation tracker, showing any hills etc.

I have been able to see very different views around where I live.

Like this church, now a home, with its own graveyard, seen from the rear walking through the horse paddock.

Farmers work solo, cows continue to need feeding, so we can have steak on our plates.

Thames river and South end Essex over to the left of the pic.

Good news from Dennis in St Louis who lost Mollie his one dog last year, as unnamed new boy soon to join their family.

In the spirit of good neighbourliness my doorbell rang Friday afternoon, and I found a present from Mickey and Wendy next door.

Who said only the old needed care?

Steak n kidney pie and veggies, drowned in gravy.

So life is still good,

We need to continue to be sensible and ensure we do as much as possible to slow this virus down, and protect all our service industries, drivers, cleaners, healthcare, food, friends.

Be safe out there.

Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote