View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 06:39 PM   #73
bigblazerboy

Re: Pics of your garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrein3 View Post
At my place I have a "shed" that is 30x32. It is too small. In fact I'm currently working on plans to punch the back out 24 more feet which will result in a 30x56 building. The new 24 feet will have a heated, concrete slab. For the next 10 or so years I'm leaving a wall up between the current and future spaces. That wall will be insulated as will the rest of the new shop.

The way life is now the only time I have to work on my projects is in the winter but in the winter it is too cold to work on them. I'm hoping my solution of building a heated space will solve that problem. We'll see.

My daily drivers are in an attached 24x28 garage. That space isn't heated but it is insulated so it stays warmer in there than in the shed.

20x20 is way too small. Even for a space to park a pair of daily drivers that is tight. I'd start with 24x24 like others have suggested and place the structure where it is out of the way so when you realize that is too small you can build a larger building or add on to the original one.
any pictures of the malibu's?
bigblazerboy is offline   Reply With Quote