View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 08:54 AM   #214
1badgmc

Re: 73-87 hot wheels and die cast thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
Killer collection 1badgmc. I'm sure by now you have the new RLC 4x4, I have 2. I have all but the 3 spendy ones, Military, Fire & Lime Green.
No, like I said, those aren't ALL mine. The Military, Fire, green RLC and the new RLC 4x4 (notice it's in there too) aren't mine. They belong to a friend. I have the green RLC carded, but not loose. I'll probably never have the Military or Fire Rods trucks since their already high prices are through the roof. I'm not an RLC member, so I missed out on the new RLC 4x4 and it was on eBay for $60 less than 5 minutes after selling out. It's hard to justify that price when it's honestly my least favorite of all the trucks. It's a 4x4 and I prefer the lowered trucks and I really don't like the colors on it at all.

Quote:
I made up vector files of the fire, lime green and the new black 4x4. I want to do some stock color trucks with the same trim as the black one, red. yellow, blue. orange, etc...
Have you seen this? There were supposed to be more colors released of the Modern Classics truck. It's too bad the series got cancelled before they put more out because I would have LOVED to have gotten one in Spectraflame blue!
Attached Images

1badgmc is offline   Reply With Quote