View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 07:57 AM   #14
shifty
Questionable

Re: 1998 5.7L Sierra SLE, 91k miles, TONS of xtras, loaded w/leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitterpat View Post
Would have loved to buy this but lost my job just before I was ready to reach out to you. I had another 98 like this but with cloth interior and lots of rust. If I get a job soon I'll reach out.
Sorry to hear about the job front. It's a really great truck, I'll be said to see it go, but I've already scrounged the funds to buy the Impala I've been wanting w/o selling the truck and I can't justify having 4 cars at the house with my "better 3/4" hollering at me constantly about having 3 vehicles. I'm not willing to give up my DD, so the truck's gotta go.

I suspect I'd probably have a lot more luck (i.e. truck sold) if I listed locally on OfferUp or Craigslist but I'm just not willing to deal with the drama of tire kickers. I've got about 15 days left on this auction cycle. I'm hoping it's out the door before then, but also honestly prefer it goes to a forum member!

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.

Last edited by shifty; 10-31-2019 at 09:19 AM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote