View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 05:32 PM   #403
Orange67

Re: CUSTOM CAMPERS lets see them!

Here is my 67 Chev CST Custom Camper. Originally 327, th400, rear leafs, buddy buckets, power brakes, wood bottom bed, dealer installed slide out rear bumper. Bought in Brigham city, UT with a 9' camper. When Dad bought it, it still had the camper, 327 had been replaced with a 305 (WTF???) And she had white spoke wheels on her. Dad yanked the 305, dropped a 350 with an RV cam in it and we went camping. Unfortunately, the camper succumbed to rot, and Dad inherited Grampa's camper which was in better condition, so it was scrapped. Not long after I bought this from Dad, proceeded to cut the dash for that new Pioneer faceless deck that I just "had to have". Drove her for about 6 years, during which i married and had two kids, lost interest in the truck and sold her. Fastforward 10 years, i bought her back from the guy I sold her to (I think he was sick of me bugging him). Currently she's in the garage waiting for her drivetrain to be pulled and rebuilt.

Oh yeah, and it aint really MY truck, it's my dogs. Just ask her, she'll tell ya.
Attached Images

'67 C20 CST Custom Camper
'04.5 LLY Duramax CCSB...sold
Orange67 is offline   Reply With Quote