Thread: Restoring Rusty
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 10:23 AM   #6193
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: Restoring Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxxan View Post
Wow!! After a full month, I finally reached the end of this thread. I sure hope that this isn't the end by any means. I enjoyed reading and learning all about you and Rusty's mischievous adventures. This is top notch material. Thank you and please carry on. The world is a better place with you and Rusty in it.
Ah Mate, that totally made my day! Thank you so much for leaving such a kind note. [so all it took was a World Wide Quarantine, copy that!] and here I was considering selling it (and parlaying the money into a car for my kids), here is a short list of things coming up for Rusty.
1. replace the Intellitronix digital gauges with AutoMeter Sport Comp IIs (the cheapo Intellitronix digital speedo and tach just wigg out for some reason when my turn signals or headlights are on, intermittently [pronounced: hardest to troubleshoot] however the fuel, oil, water, and volts gauges work just fine, all gauges use the same common ground and same common 12v key on, strange!

2. get the OEM bench seat reupholstered professionally using the new foam I stock piled over the years and replace the Dodge Dakota bucket seats I have in there now
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, here's what's been keeping my knuckles bruised the last few months: A '54 named Busty
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote