View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 02:39 PM   #520
NastyBuzzard

Re: Let's Build A 1 Ton Crew Cab 4x4

Thank you! I wish I had more time and $ to have more attention to detail. For instance, I really wish I could have built a new motor and rebuilt the trans/tcase for this build but for now as time and $ allows, its got to go in as is and hope it runs! This truck is being built to tow and made to work so isn't going to be spotless more of a nice daily driver. That's the plan anyways.

As far as the engine xmember goes, it will be available for purchase once my friend and I finish the plasma table and get things going on making our own parts. I have several designs and so does he so we are going on a joint venture, at least on the weekends to start out

Truck related, here is a better look at what the rear 14bolt disc brake conversion brackets are going to look like...

I have one being made for prototyping so hopefully I can get it in my hands soon.

Was tinkering with motor some more and have some stuff running into each other. I also need to find a way to bend that chrome intake piping to go to the 6.5 intake...

More work on the plasma table, we have both been real busy. Still pushing to have it done in May.

Here's my buddy. We were both dirty from cutting/grinding/welding and working on it but at least he is enthusiastic! If you look close we finally got all the slat guides welded in..

I am also working on my own version of front d60 brake conversion brackets. The ones I bought need a lot of refinement in my opinion plus they weigh in as pretty expensive.
2010 CTS V- The "NastyBuzzard"
1979 Trans Am - Eventually getting 6.0/T56 swap with boost
NastyBuzzard is offline   Reply With Quote