View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 11:36 AM   #364
clemdaddy

Re: tilly to the rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by markeb01 View Post
I saw an earlier post in another thread where you have Holley Pro Injection (or whatever it’s called) on the dually. Do you still like it? Has it been reliable? Any disappointments or special features?

I’ve been looking at all the brands of throttle body injection and they all seem very similar, depending on what features the owner wants. I’ve been looking at the MSD Atomic version because it seems the easiest, but not sure I drive the truck enough to justify the investment. Any input greatly appreciated.
Hi Mark,
I've been really happy with the Holley Pro-jection. It runs smooth, starts easy even in winter and has zero maintenance. I got the 2 barrel version without the O2 sensor which was their lowest system at the time. I do need to tune the computer for winter versus summer driving, slight adjustment in idle speed but its simple to do. Been running this system for about 12 years and had no problems. Back then is was about a grand and fairly easy to install, hardest thing was a return fuel line which I did by tapping an extra hole in the sender. In that same time frame I've put 2 modules in my Mallory Unilite distributor, go figure...
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote