View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:58 PM   #270
Andy4639
Old member

Thumbs up Re: The Wagon and Pedal Car thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pick View Post
My wagon doesn't really fit into the same category.......I guess it was my dad and grandfather's project a long time ago though.......but I won't be altering it.

The hardware and 3 of the wheels are original, the 4th wheel was copied from the original 3 by an Amish wheel maker near Washington IN. The hardware was in my Great grandfather's stuff when they moved him from Chillicothe Texas to Illinois in the early 70's so grandpa recreated the wood from pictures he found. (long before the internet existed to find such things!)

BTW, yes, I do believe it was supposed to be a "Studebaker" wagon but the r apparently broke off at some point.........but I could be wrong. ????????

Anyway........I thought some of you might get a kick out of it anyway.
Awesome man! You have every right to be proud! It belongs as much as anybodies does.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote