View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 11:56 AM   #611
ptc

Re: 1956 Chevy Pro-Street Build

Build Update - Stardate 4/20/2017....

Ok so we got back onto the truck again and finished a few more things and started a few more things that need more finishing, is this going anyplace? --- seems like forever making lists to do and to finish... but the lists just keep coming!

Completed the rear tailight install, trailer hitch 6-pin plug connector and wiring, the bed is totally wired and the harness unplugs at the front of the bed to the wiring harness that comes from the frame rail, just waiting on an 8-pin Deutch connector to complete that part. This bed harness powers all my rear lights, my fuel pump circuit and my inline brake light psi switch. Unplug it and the whole bed can be removed with only 4 -- 3/8-16 bolts. (and about 4-6 friends!!!)

Also got the bed templates made out of cardboard for all the sheetmetal panels that will be made and then painted. Also got my beautiful battery cover finally mocked up that SLAMMED57 made for me.... looks great, thank you much!!!!

Also am getting the interior underdash things installed, vent ducts, wiper motor got rebuilt and runs perfect and the new wiper shafts are on order to complete that little stuff.

Next comes the gauges.... Not sure what to go with... ? That Racepac dealio is $900, thats alot of dough---- Think I just need a Tach, Oil PSI and BOOST gauge for now.... maybe a Fuel Level?????
Attached Images