Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofnaman1 View Post
Incredible work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Wow, just WOW...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
Daaaaaannnnnng! That's some high end stuff! This is gonna be cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83GMCK2500 View Post
I can't tell you how great it is to catch updates here and on IG. Someday I hope to be able to put this much time & detail into a build. Great work!
Thanks guys! It's yalls support that keeps me moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyjeep View Post
Steering wheel position sensor... in a square body. I assume that you are going to adapt all of the ABS stuff and even ESC?
yes I am keeping all the GMT900 BCM, EBCM and the pitch/yaw sensor. So the truck will have ABS, stabilitrak, integrated trailer brakes with trailer sway control and anything else a 2014 has. I will be keeping onstar as well and using the newer style rearview mirror with backup camera in the glass.

One of the reasons I chose the LML duramax was the body electronics side of things. I could have much easier and cheaper used the LBZ but the older ABS was crap compared to the GMT900 LML.

This truck I'm building will have all the safety features a new truck has minus airbags and restraints control. The goal is to stuff all this new technology under the cover of the '76. I want the dash to remain as stock appearing as I can. This is why I worked to hide the wheel angle sensor, and the brake position sensor. If the average person doesn't notice anything out of place, that would be perfect.

If later I feel like drilling the bumpers for the sonar systems I can custom flash the BCM and do adaptive cruise like the tahoes have. That would be pretty cool as well.

1976 GMC Sierra Classic C35 CCSB
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...25#post8188825
RADustin is offline   Reply With Quote