View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

More horse trading?

I think a lot of you that pay attention to this stuff know that I traded my black 71K10 to oldiron for his 1941 Caddy.

Well when that trade started to take place a very good long time friend (35 years) of mine called and asked me if I was interested in a trade of my K10 plus some cash for his truck. Well the deal with Dennis was done from the get go. I know Dennis will treat the K10 right, and if he ever decides to let her go I'm sure he will give me first shot. So I couldn't trade with my friend, and I sure don't have any extra cash to give out right now.

After talking to my friend we got to kicking around the idea of trading my 71K20 for his project truck straight up. As much as I really love my truck, my real car passions lie in the older rides. Plus I still have my panel so it wont be like I don't have one of the style trucks we all love here.

I think this would be a good trade. I think value wise they are pretty close to equal. His has a new 350/350 combo, new exhaust, new rear end, a pro installed volare front suspension and a bunch of other work he's done to it. All it needs is a little bit of body work, some paint and different tires and wheels.

He's coming over this weekend so we can talk it over. Let me know what you think...Ill post a pic of mine and his.
Attached Images