View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #35
C/10 King

Re: 67-72 Truck Calendar Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffg1010 View Post
Man, I am just shaking my head in amazement at these trucks. This poll is gonna be TOUGH. It isn't going to be about who has the nicest trucks (THEY'RE ALL AWESOME!) It's gonna come down to the photo itself. I like this kind of competition level!

I guess I didnt think about the fact that there may be a couple guys who have MULTIPLE showstoppers. Gumby is one of my all time favorites on the board, and even inspired the design theme for my "Red Sled" Blazer.

I actually think the 2 truck shot would make a SWEET calendar cover. I may play with it some in the photo editor and see if I can make it work. If it works, then I would request we only run one of your trucks in the poll. But, if not, I have no problem with you nominating both of your trucks. But, since I have never encountered this in any of the previous calendar's, I am open to PM's from anyone who has an opinion.
Thanks Jeff, for the super kind words and complements, of course a cover shot would be awesome, but I would not want to take up 2 spots in the poll, one would be adequate and fair to all others. "Gumby" would be my and probably your choice in the poll and that's fine, also big C/10 thanks to everyone else for the kudos.
1971 Short Fleet
1970 Jimmy Custom 2 WD "Golden Ticket"
1972 Blazer 2 WD "Retro Blaze"
C/10 King is offline   Reply With Quote