Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 12:32 AM   #4
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

So now for some neat things about this truck...In one picture you will see a black tag license plate...This is actually the original license plate that was put on the truck in 1966. It is stamped Alabama 66 on the bottom of the plate....Luckily for me I can register this truck with this plate...So this told me that this truck was bought and lived in Alabama its whole life...I know Kinda Corny but Hey.....Gotta say this is pretty cool.

Next comes the part I will need your guys help....I have got a few numbers off the truck tonight and tried to do some searching and I either don't know where to look or I don't know what I am looking at.

The truck has a supposed 327 and a 3 spd on the column....I looked at the passenger side head and found this stamped Number on it but am clueless and what it means. The codes is F022IYS...I have searched this number and came up with nothing.

Secondly the paint code in 521, which is white BUT I have no clue what the color inside the trim is, or what it was originally...I have tried to search color combos and when it gets to white it doesn't give the other color...So again either I don't know where to look or don't know what I am looking at...So again I need you guys help.

The number off the breather cover is 6420704..not sure what of anything this means.

The frame on the drivers side has a number stamped in it that coincides with the VIN number...

So if anybody knws about any of these numbers it would be greatly appreciated.
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote