View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 05:34 AM   #7
timeless_kris

Re: AZ Pro Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
Hmm. I have ordered several items from them as well. My Pro2 E-level kit got here super fast as well as all the other items I've ever ordered, VHX gauges, Boyd's tank, etc.... I'd give them a chance. I do know some of the other vendors won't ship up North because of the hassle so maybe they haven't sold much to Canada. It's not as easy to weigh & pay like the US.
I have a PMB in Calais, Maine where I have stuff shipped to and pick it up so I can save on duty and shipping, and is also usually easier for the shipper. I will disclaim that Travis had nothing to do with this particular situation, it was one of his employees. Not the worst experience of my life, however when someone tells me that they will do something I usually hold them to their word. He couldn't even send me an invoice after telling me he would do so within minutes. Luckily last night when I called ready to cancel and go somewhere else Travis answered (had gotten back from travelling to NorCal) and seemed to have everything sorted out. I even got tracking info. Just a shame I guess, that the owner can't leave for a week and have everything roll smoothly. Had I been told in the first place that nothing would happen until Travis' return I would have been alright with that. Not the customer service I was expecting, that's for sure.
timeless_kris is offline   Reply With Quote