View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 05:49 PM   #8
Pro Performance

Re: AZ Pro Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless_kris View Post
I have a PMB in Calais, Maine where I have stuff shipped to and pick it up so I can save on duty and shipping, and is also usually easier for the shipper. I will disclaim that Travis had nothing to do with this particular situation, it was one of his employees. Not the worst experience of my life, however when someone tells me that they will do something I usually hold them to their word. He couldn't even send me an invoice after telling me he would do so within minutes. Luckily last night when I called ready to cancel and go somewhere else Travis answered (had gotten back from travelling to NorCal) and seemed to have everything sorted out. I even got tracking info. Just a shame I guess, that the owner can't leave for a week and have everything roll smoothly. Had I been told in the first place that nothing would happen until Travis' return I would have been alright with that. Not the customer service I was expecting, that's for sure.
Kris,

I am a little late to the party here, and thank you for posting your feedback. We welcome feedback whether good or bad, and are always looking to improve where it's needed. I agree that things got dis-organized on your order while I was out, and we weren't on our A-game. We always strive to be, but sometimes we do fall short. I hope this last order has not made you lose faith with ordering from us again. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to contact me. We do appreciate the business and support.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Travis
Pro Performance is offline   Reply With Quote