View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 04:02 AM   #65
shrunken66stroker

Re: Shrunken66Stroker's build thread.

Thanks for the info. I might be able to afford to set it up quicker than I thought. Do you have any suggestions for where tanks and compressors should be mounted? Pics? I really haven't thought about where I'm going to put it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strodder View Post
The main reason to have 4 corner control is it will handle really good. You won't need a sway bar. When you have only front & rear controls, the air bag on the outside of a turn will have more pressure in it because of the weight transfer. So the air from that air bag will transfer to the other bag. With individual controls at each corner, that won't happen. It will reduce sway buy holding the pressure in those outside bags.
Prices are always changing with some of the components to make a kit. It can depend on how many compressor's you want, and what size air tank, lines, fittings, and switches. The minimum I would recommend would be 1/4" air lines, with 2 air compressor's, a air 5 gal tank, with 3/8" control valves. I would use brass fittings for reliability, and they will reduce leaking. Roughy I'm guessing you'll spend about $500.00 to $600.00. I'll check the exact price when your ready.

Last edited by shrunken66stroker; 03-19-2009 at 04:03 AM.
shrunken66stroker is offline   Reply With Quote