View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #34
knomadd

Re: Knomadd '71 SWB C-10

My heater controler showed up from ECE, as did my turn signals and bumper brackets. Got the turn signals and brackets installed last weekend (sorry no pics yet) and put the heater control in, but don't have the screws or bolts that hold it in place. Can't seem to find whatever is used either. Does anyone have a pic of the mounting screws for the heater controls or the specs for them? I'll go buy some, but I need to know what to get. unless someone has a spare set they'd like to send me

Had to pull the column back out. The tilt function wouldn't work. Called CPP to see what I could do and found out the tilt lever threads were too long. Cut off half the threads and it works fine now. Glad it was an easy fix.

Also installed the window visors (see pic).

Just got the DD shaft to connect the new column to the steering box earlier this week, so hopefully I can get the proper length cut and installed this weekend, along with the back half of the truck wiring to finish up the install.

Oh, and my fuel filter decided it was going to start to leak. Thankfully I hadn't run the eninge long after checking to see if I had wired everything correctly, so no fire. Damn glass filter housing! Ordered up a new filter with pressure gauge from Summit.

I'll try to post up some more pics this weekend after I accomplish some more.
Attached Images

C/10 Club Texas member
1971 Chevy C10 "Brutus" SWB Fleetside 2016 6.0L (L96) 6L90E (driver/project)
1965 Pontiac GTO "Royal Goat" 400/TH400 w/AC (my baby)
knomadd is offline   Reply With Quote