View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #16
gerfunken

Re: 86 chevy crew cab 12 valve swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84chevyguyid View Post
How would I post an excel file on here? Can I copy and paste it and save it as a jpeg or something? I usually dont keep track of my projects but where this one is starting from the ground up I decided to make a shopping list so I always knew the answer to "whats next". I buy some parts and work on it then when I go as far as I can I scrounge up more money and keep going. I am trying to keep it reasonable but at the same time build it the way I want. I hope when I get it finished I will have a very nice truck with a classic look to it and it will be simple to work on and economical to buy parts for. I'm tired of all the electronic stuff that you have to plug a computer into it to do anything with it. And it seems like with anything electronic you can just add another zero on the price of the parts too. One exception on this project is the allison trans. I decided from the beginning that I wanted an auto and the ally 6 speed looked like the ultimate auto trans. I hope that decision doesnt come back and bite me in the butt. I like to tinker and projects like this are stress relievers for me. Its fun to meet and overcome all the different little obstacles that you run into as you assemble things.
When you post a message, there's an option to Attach Files, but looking at it, it doesn't show that .xls is a valid extension. I think that the easiest way to do it is to just copy the excel spreadsheet, and copy the test into a post.

1972 Chevy K20
Picture Gallery
Build Thread

1930 Chevy AD
Picture Gallery

1929 Ford Model-A
Picture Gallery

1975 Triumph TR-6
Picture Gallery
gerfunken is offline   Reply With Quote