View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 09:20 AM   #53
texxxan

Re: Problems buying from gmachinz Jabin Wood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCR View Post
When I do sell on eBay, I list my items that are ready to purchase. I don’t list anything on eBay that has to be made to order. That way, when the item is purchased, I ship the item right away. I sold on eBay for several years, but I have gotten away from selling on there. The fees were eating what little profit I was making. By word of mouth, my FB Page and this Forum, I’m getting enough orders to keep me plenty busy. Almost too busy at times. This was the plan all along since I just retired in March 2019. And I’m not doing this service to make money. I enjoyed restoring my truck, and wanted to help others do the same. And I wanted something to do, to stay busy. So why not something that I really enjoy? Yes I need to make money, I’ve got to make some, so I can continue buying supplies to restore the seats & seatbelts.
That maybe another one of Jabins faults. He maybe taking on more than he can handle. So he really needs to stop taking people’s money BEFORE he can produce the product. I mean after all, since you have dabbled in harnessing, you know that’s a time consuming task. I have done a little myself, at my previous job.
I'm still needing a dual tank harness for my truck. I'm putting in 87 tanks and fuel injection pumps in to control the TBI engine in it. Do you sell these?